To Potential Students
Students are welcome to work with me in all areas of Data Mining and related applications as follows.
- Data Mining Fundamental Research (such as anomaly detection, correlation computing, clustering, and rare class analysis)
- Financial Data Analysis
- Self-Managing Systems
- Bio-medical Informatics
- Spatial Data Mining
- Information Security (such as Financial Fraud Detection and Network Intrusion Detection)
If you are interested in working with me, please observe the following requirements.
- A strong interest in data mining
- Good writing and presentation skills
- A strong computer science background
To help me to know your background, please send me the following items by email.
- A resume
- A copy of your graduate/undergraduate transcript showing grades of at least five computer science & engineering courses.
Once we have a commitment to each other, I will do my best to help you
- to build a strong research capability and publication record
- to proceed with your thesis
- to prepare for your future career.